- 10 Minutes
- 12 Minutes
- Makes 4 Servings
- Season the salmon fillets with salt & pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and the maple syrup.
- In another bowl, combine garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, pecans, and breadcrumbs.
- Place the fillets on a lined baking sheet. Thoroughly coat the top side of each one with about 1 tablespoon of the maple syrup mixture and thoroughly coat the same side with the pecan mixture.
- Bake in a 425-degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.