- 15 minutes
- 2 hours
Pecan Pie Pound Cake
- Beat butter, cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Beat eggs one at a time.
- Then mix in flour one cup at a time.
- Add vanilla flavoring mix well.
- Mix brown sugar and pecans together and sit aside.
- Pour batter into a sprayed 10in angel food pan. Then top with the brown sugar and pecan mix.
- Bake at 300 for 1 hour 15 mins then bake at 325 for 45 mins to an hour. Check to make sure its down.
- After its done you will need to flip the cake over in a plate to where the toppings is on top. then pour small jar of carmel and/or chocolate syrup on top of cake. You can add extra to the slice of cake.