- 10 minutes (plus chilling time)
- 28 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a cookie shot glass mold with nonstick cooking spray. Place two cookie dough squares into each well of the cookie shot glass mold. Press the dough down to fill the bottom of the wells. Gently press the tops of the molds into the dough. The dough will come up the sides creating a cup shape. Bake until light-golden brown, about 12-14 minutes. Let it cool completely at room temperature. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the pudding mix and the milk in a large bowl until smooth. Place the pudding mixture in the refrigerator and let it chill for 20-30 minutes.
- Spoon the pudding into the bottom of the cooled cookie shot molds. Add a layer of the crushed candy canes and chocolate morsels. Repeat 2 to 3 times or until the cookie shots are filled.
- Top with the whipped topping, remaining crushed candy canes and chocolate morsels. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Recipe Tip: Top with colorful green and red sprinkles for an added holiday flare!