- 30 minutes
- 1 minute
This faux football is filled with cheese and topped with pepperoni, making it an easy and delicious appetizer for the football fans in your life.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer combine the cream cheese, the shredded mozzarella, the cheddar, the Parmesan, the smoked paprika, the garlic powder, the parsley, the salt, and the pepper. Mix until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Place the dip on a large serving platter and carefully shape it into a football.
- Take the mini pepperonis and cover the entire cheese football with them.
- Create the football laces using the mozzarella cheese strips; use one long strip and four short ones.
- Sprinkle with a small amount of additional Parmesan. Serve with your favorite crackers, pretzels, etc.