- 10 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Using a serrated knife, slice the bread into a crosswise pattern without cutting all the way through the loaf.
- Stuff the shredded cheese and chopped pepperoni in between the cubes.
- Mix the butter, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in a small bowl. Pour the mixture evenly over the bread, allowing it to fall between the cubes.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Served with the pizza sauce.
Recipe Tip: Select a large loaf of bread that is crusty on the outside such as Italian bread, sourdough bread or ciabatta bread.