- 5 minutes
- 12-15 minutes
- 12 sliders
Enjoy the delicious flavors of pizza with melted cheese and pepperoni slices sandwiched between two buttered sweet rolls, covered in Parmesan cheese and parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 9×13-inch pan with non-stick aluminum foil and place to the side.
- Take out the package of connected Hawaiian sweet rolls and cut across the sheet of rolls horizontally using a serrated knife without pulling the individual rolls apart. Put the sheet of the bottom halves of the rolls in the foil-lined pan.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly across the bottom row of rolls.
- Sprinkle roughly 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese evenly on top of the pizza sauce; save the leftover cheese.
- Arrange pepperoni slices on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the mozzarella cheese.
- Place the sheet of roll tops on top.
- Add butter to a medium sized bowl and heat in the microwave on high power for about 1 minute or until it melts.
- Whisk together the butter with the onion, 1 to 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic powder, salt, pepper.
- Carefully pour the butter mixture over the rolls and spread the mixture evenly across the tops using a spatula or spoon.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and let the rolls cool at room temp for roughly 5 to 10 minutes.
- Bake covered for about 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley for desired taste. Divide into individual sliders and serve immediately.