- 20 minutes
- 8 hours and 15 minutes
- 4 servings (plus leftovers)
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high. Working in 2 batches, brown pork, about 4 minutes each batch, turning occasionally. Add remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil for second batch.
- Meanwhile, combine carrots, onions, bell peppers, 1/2 cup water, bouillon granules and thyme in a 5-quart slow cooker. Top with browned pork, cover and cook on High for 4 hours Low: 8 hours).
- Combine cornstarch and remaining 2 tablespoons water until dissolved; stir into pork mixture with peas. Cover and cook on High for 15 minutes to thicken slightly. Salt to taste.
- Serve pork stew in shallow bowls over cooked egg noodles.