- 15 minutes
- 20 minutes
- Chop the Celery, Onion, Carrot, and Shallot. Remove lobster from tail and slice into small chunks
- Mix chopped veggies into a pan on medium heat with the Butter, Parsley and Oregano
- Saute the veggies and herbs in the pan for 5 minutes, then add in the white wine
- Saute for another 5-10 minutes or until carrots are soft
- Whisk the Heavy Whipping Cream and Tomato paste into the pan with the veggies
- Reduce heat and add the Lobster tail.
- Cook in pan for 5 minutes or until the sauce begins to bubble
- Remove the bisque from heat and pour it into a blender or food processor, blend until it is a smooth puree
- Plate and serve!