- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- Chop the salmon into small pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, coat the salmon pieces with Old Bay seasoning, celery salt, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, then toss in the dill, the scallions, and the celery.
- Add the beaten egg and 1/4 cup of the bread crumbs. Mix everything together.
- Form the salmon mixture into patties.
- Mix the remaining 1/4 cup of bread crumbs with the flour and coat the salmon patties with the bread crumb mixture.
- Fry the patties in oil or butter in a skillet until cooked through and crispy.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, honey, ginger, salt and pepper, and sweet pickles.