- 5 minutes
- 20 minutes
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Sprinkle shrimp on both sides with salt and lemon juice.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add onions and cook 3-5 minutes or until onions begin to soften.
- Add shrimp and cook, stirring often, until shrimp are just cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and add 1/2 of the pesto sauce, stirring well to coat shrimp and vegetables.
- Add cooked pasta and remaining pesto to skillet, tossing well to combine.
- Serve immediately topped with shredded Parmesan and garnished with basil.