- 20 minutes
- 30 minutes
- Yields 4 cheeseburgers
Serve this classic burger at your next picnic or party and share that Philly "cheesesteak" flavor with your friends and family.
- Divide the beef into four patties; salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the patties on a grill or in a non-stick skillet on the stove, and cook until they reach your desired level of doneness. Remove the patties from the heat.
- In a skillet, sauté the onions and bell peppers in the butter. Add the salt and pepper; cook until the onions and peppers are tender.
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and garlic powder.
- Lightly grill or brown the Kaiser rolls.
- To assemble: Spread the bottom half of a roll with the mayonnaise mixture, place one of the burgers on the roll. Place approximately ¼ of the onion/pepper mixture on top of the burger, add a slice of Provolone. Add the top half of the roll and serve.