- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes
All of the cheesy goodness of a Philly cheesesteak can be easily grilled in a foil pack in just 25 minutes.
- Heat the grill to medium to high heat.
- In a large bowl, toss together the steak, peppers, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Place the steak mixture into foil packets. Fold up and grill about 10 minutes.
- Open packets and top with shredded cheese and close grill to melt, about 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired. Enjoy on a wrap or salad.