- 10 minutes
- 35 minutes
- Makes 12 sliders
- Remove the rolls from the package [the 12 rolls will be connected] and slice the unit in half horizontally, leaving you with 12 interconnected bottom rolls and 12 interconnected top rolls.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter and saute the onions and green peppers, approximately 7 to 10 minutes or until tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the strips of roast beef and heat for another minute or two. Remove from the heat.
- Spread the mayonnaise on both units of rolls.
- Place the bottom rolls in a 9x13 baking dish. Layer the beef-onion-pepper mixture over the bottom rolls.
- Evenly distribute the provolone cheese over the beef mixture.
- Add the tops of the rolls.
- In a bowl, combine the melted butter with the minced onion and brush the mixture on the tops of the rolls.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for approximately 10 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Remove the foil and bake for approximately 15 minutes more.