- 10 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- 6 - 8
In 30 minutes or less this old classic can be yours in the form of a hit party appetizer. Whatever team you like, everyone loves a pig in a blanket!
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese and crumbled blue cheese until relatively smooth in a small bowl. (Microwave for 20 to 30 seconds if cheeses don’t mix easily). Set aside.
- Open, unroll cans of dough and separate each into 8 triangles.
Arrange triangles in a ring on an ungreased large cookie sheet so short sides of triangles form a 5-inch circle in the center (the dough will overlap).
Scoop cream cheese mixture on half of each triangle closest to center of the ring.
Place Lit’l Smokies on the cheese mixture and top with the shredded Monterey Jack.
Fold each dough triangle up over filling and tuck the dough under the bottom layer to secure it. Repeat for each triangle around the ring until entire filling is surrounded.
- Softly separate dough perforations on top until filling peeks through.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until dough is golden brown and thoroughly baked.
- Let sit 5 to 10 minutes.
Cut and serve with warm marinara sauce.