- 20 minutes
- 18 minutes
- 12 pigskins in a blanket
These snacks are perfect for game day.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper. Cut paper slightly larger than pan for easy removal.
- Unroll dough onto flat surface. Cut into 6 large rectangles, then cut each rectangle into two triangles (slice diagonally across)
- Cut (6) cheese slices into two equal pieces, for 12 total pieces.
- Cut (6) large pepperoni slices into two equal pieces, for 12 total pieces..
- Top each piece of dough with a half cheese slice and a half pepperoni slice.
- Take a cocktail frank, place at small end of triangle and roll towards other end.
- Bake in oven for 18 minutes or until golden brown.