- 15 minutes
- 20 minutes
Kick start the day with crispy chicken and pimiento cheese sandwiched between two homemade biscuits.
- To make the biscuits: (Follow the directions on the package.)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Stir together biscuit mix and buttermilk, using as few strokes as possible. Just until the mixture is combined.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Gently roll the dough to about 1/2-inch thick. Using a 3-inch biscuit cutter, cut biscuits and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet. Place them so the sides are just slightly touching.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Brush the tops with melted butter for extra richness.
- While the biscuits bake, cook the chicken strips on a baking pan in the oven. Follow the directions on the package.
- Once the biscuits are done, slice them in half. Cut the chicken strips in half horizontally. Place chicken on each biscuit bottom. Top with about two tablespoons of Pimiento cheese and place the biscuit top. Enjoy immediately.