- 10 minutes
With just five ingredients, make your very own basil pesto pizza bake that will be sure to please any crowd.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Spread an even layer of 1/2 of the basil pesto in the bottom of a 13- X 9-inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the baking mix and water. Stir until a soft dough forms.
- Drop about half of the dough by spoonfuls evenly over the pesto in the baking dish.
- Spoon 1 cup pasta sauce over the dough.
- Sprinkle with about half of the cheese.
- Repeat layers with the remaining basil pesto, dough, pasta sauce, and cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into squares to serve. Garnish with fresh basil sprigs, if desired.