- 20 minutes
- 5 minutes
- Makes 8 hot dogs
It's a pizza! It's a hot dog! It's delicious!
- Mix together the butter, garlic powder, and parsley, and spread the mixture inside each hot dog bun.
- Place a cooked hot dog in each bun.
- Spread 2 to 3 tablespoons of pizza sauce on top of each hot dog.
- Top with your desired amount of grated mozzarella.
- Top with 10 to 12 mini pepperonis.
- Sprinkle the chives on top, along with parmesan cheese if desired.
- Place the hot dogs on a baking sheet and bake in 400 degree oven for approximately 5 minutesâkeep an eye on them and remove when the buns are toasted and the cheese is melted.