- 15 minutes
- 20 minutes
Is it breakfast or is it dinner? How about Brinner?! This dish may seem wacky, but we can tell you the entire plate was quickly gobbled up! Whatever it is, your friends and family will enjoy it!
- Roll croissants out across a baking sheet but keep them all connected and intact.
- Place 1/2 cup pizza sauce on the dough.
- Scramble 6 eggs until done. Place eggs on top of the sauce and dough.
- On top of the eggs place the cheese and the pepperoni.
- Fold the crescent rolls closed at the top and bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden brown.