- 30 minutes
- 15 minutes
- Makes 2 personal-size pizzas
- Prepare your favorite thin crust pizza dough. Because Pizza Margherita is traditionally a smaller, personal-size pizza, youâll want to make two pizzas of 8 to 10 inches in diameter rather than one large pizza.
- Place each crust on a pizza pan and slice fresh mozzarella into rounds. Distribute evenly between the two pizzas.
- Arrange alternating colors of Red and Green Zebra tomatoes across the top of the cheese.
- Add basil and oregano on top of the tomatoes and mozzarella, then lightly drizzle olive oil over the top of each pizza.
- Bake in a 450-degree oven for 15 minutes.