- 10 minutes
- 13 to 16 minutes
- 4 hearts
This Valentine's Day, share a "pizza" your heart with your little ones. These little guys are perfect for your little heart's Valentine's Day meal.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray or grease large cookie sheet.
- Unroll dough onto your work surface. (Sprinkle surface with corn meal to keep dough from sticking.) Cut dough into 4 equal rectangles. Place rectangles on cookie sheet.
- Cut a 1-inch slit in center of wide edge of each rectangle. On the opposite wide edge (across from slit) pinch dough together to create the heart. Roll the edges to create a rim for each heart.
- Evenly cover each heart with sauce, spreading to within at least 1/2 inch of edges. Top each pizza with an equal amount of cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake for 13 to 16 minutes or until crust edges are golden brown and cheese is melted.