- 12 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray with flour.
- Slice cookie dough into 12 slices and press into the bottom of prepared muffin cups.
- Bake until lightly browned. Set aside and allow to cool.
- In a medium size bowl whip cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla, and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Stir in lemon zest.
- Next, spoon citrus cheesecake filling into cups.
- Garnish with plums, strawberries and top with whipped cream and granola.
- Serve immediately or set cookie cups stuffed with cream cheese filling in refrigerator for at least two hours, remove from refrigerator and top with fruit and granola (then serve).