- 10 Minutes
- 40 Minutes
Looking to try out a new veggie salad to go with your entrée? Embrace some southern flavor with this okra and potato salad. Your family will love it!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, okra, oil and salt and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a roasting pan or baking dish and roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and add tomatoes and edamame and stir to incorporate.
- Bake for another 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add lemon juice, parsley, kale, and additional salt and pepper to taste and toss to combine.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.