- 30 minutes
- 10 minutes
This potato salad recipe is as scratch made as you can get, even down to the potato salad dressing!
- Cook 8-10 medium potatoes, dice and set aside.
- Make 4 or 5 hard boiled eggs, set aside.
- Add sugar, flour and eggs and beat to a paste.
- Slowly stir vinegar and water into a pan over medium heat until it bubbles. Let cool.
- Add mayonnaise and stir until blended. Add celery, onion and salt/pepper to taste.
- Add mixture to potatoes and diced eggs and toss lightly. Save one egg to slice and garnish on top. Sprinkle with paprika for color.
- *If making the dressing is too difficult, you can also use Marzetti's potato salad dressing.