- 30 Minutes
- 50 Minutes
- 4 - 6
Looking to cook some hot finger food for a party? Try these teriyaki flavored mini turkey party sandwiches. They'll be the talk of your party!
- Set your pressure cooker to sauté and add the onions and canola oil; cook until they’re softened and translucent.
- Add the soy sauce, the apple cider vinegar, the brown sugar, the garlic powder, the onion powder, the pepper, the salt, the water, and the cornstarch.
- Whisk the ingredients together while bringing it to a boil.
- Add in the turkey breasts. Lock the lid. The vent should be sealed. The setting should be “pressure cooker” and set to High. Cook for 25 minutes.
- When it’s done cooking, allow the pressure to naturally release for 20 minutes and then carefully “quick release” the rest, taking care not to be burned.
- Remove the turkey breasts from the pressure cooker. Shred the meat, and return it to the pressure cooker. Select the sauté setting and place it on High. If the sauce is too thick, add more water. If it’s not thick enough, add more cornstarch.
- Stir until everything is thoroughly heated again. Serve on your favorite rolls.