- 20 minutes
- 14 minutes
Enjoy a warm, crispy puff pastry that is drizzled with Nutella and melted white chocolate, and topped with your favorite fresh berries. With just four ingredients and a few simple steps, this decadent dessert is super easy to make.
- Follow package directions to defrost the puff pastry. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll the pastry out on a piece of parchment paper. If the pastry has cracked, gently press it back together and use a rolling pin to smooth any creases. Use a sharp paring knife to cut the pastry into a heart shape.
- Carefully cut a border all the way around, about ½-inch from the edge of the pastry. Don’t cut through the pastry, but just on the surface. Pierce the pastry all over with a fork. Place the pastry onto a baking sheet or pizza stone. Bake in the preheated oven until puffy and golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Spread the Nutella over the pastry. Cut the strawberries in half. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave, and put it in a piping bag or a plastic bag with a hole snipped into the corner. Pour the melted white chocolate across the Nutella.
- Cut the strawberries in half and press all of the berries into the top of the pizza. Cut into slices and enjoy.