- 5 minutes
Enjoy the classic melted-goodness of grilled cheese with a layer of juicy BBQ pulled pork. With only 5 ingredients and a total time of 15 minutes, this is the perfect recipe for a hectic school night.
- Warm a pan at medium heat.
- Spread butter on one side of each bread slice.
- With the butter side facing down, place one slice in the pan.
- Mix together the pulled pork and the BBQ sauce and put aside.
- Add half of the cheese on top of the bread, followed by the BBQ pulled pork, the remaining cheese and finally the other slice of bread with buttered side up.
- Cook for about 2-4 minutes on each side, or until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown on both sides.