- 5 minutes
- 5-6 hours
This easy pulled pork recipes uses a slow cooker and everyone's favorite soft drink for a tender, flavorful entree.
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray and position the pork roast in – turn on high.
- Pour a 12 oz. can of PEPSI® and about half the bottle of BBQ sauce into the slow cooker.
- Add garlic powder, salt, and pepper to the mixture and stir.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and allow the roast to cook for about 5-6 hours.
- Shred the pork, and serve on fresh rolls. Top the pork with fresh broccoli slaw for even more flavor.