- 1 hour
- 1 minute
Celebrate the season with these chocolate-y, pumpkin-y delights!
- In a muffin tin lined with paper liners, place a tablespoon or so (you might need a little more) of the melted chocolate in the bottom of each muffin liner. Using a spoon, brush it up the sides of the muffin liner (or you can use your fingers). Place the muffin tin in the refrigerator until the chocolate is firm.
- In a bowl, combine the almond butter, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, maple syrup, and powdered sugar. Mix well. If it's too wet, add a little extra powdered sugar.
- Remove the muffin tin from the fridge, and place a tablespoon (or so) of the pumpkin butter mixture on top of the chocolate.
- Take the remaining melted chocolate and add a tablespoon or two on top of the pumpkin butter mixture to cover it completely.
- Place a few slivered sugared almonds on top of each cup and a sprinkling of coarse salt. Return to the fridge to allow the cups to firm up.