- 10 minutes
- 12 minutes
- 10 servings
- Lightly oil two 12 cup muffin tins and preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine melted butter, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place one can of crescent dough from one of the onto a lightly floured surface. Create a large rectangle by pressing triangles together and sealing all perforations.
- Brush the dough with half of the butter/Pumpkin Spice mixture and sprinkle with ⅓ cup of pumpkin morsels.
- Roll dough lengthwise into a roll. Slice the large rolls into 10 evenly sized rolls. Place smaller rolls into muffin tin and repeat the process for the second tin of crescent rolls.
- Bake both muffin pans at 375 for 12 minutes or until rolls are golden brown. Let rolls cool in muffin pan for at least one minute before placing rolls on a cooling rack.
- To make the caramel glaze, Heat butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add brown sugar and milk and bring caramel to a boil, stirring frequently to dissolve the sugar. Remove to heat and immediately drizzle onto rolls.