- 15 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 12-16 bars
If you love chocolate chip oatmeal bars and pumpkin, we have combined the two for a delicious snack that can't be beat!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 8 x 8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the pumpkin, milk, eggs, vanilla extract and maple syrup.
- All the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well. Don't over mix.
- Pour your mixture in the pan and pat down lightly so that it is evenly spread.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the bars are evenly cooked. Let bars cool before cutting.