- 10 minutes
- 45 minutes
Have a little slice of heaven with your coffee in the morning with pumpkin coffee cake!
- In a bowl, sift the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the butter, brown sugar, pumpkin and eggs.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients bowl. Mix well.
- Grease a cake pan, pour the batter into it, and place in a 350 degree oven. Bake for about 40 minutes.
- While the cake is cooling, mix together the powdered sugar, vanilla, and water until creamy and drizzle on top of the cake.