- 20 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 8 doughnuts
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. You will need doughnut pans to make this recipe*. If you have mini bundt pans, those many work as well.
- Heavily spray the inside of your pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl mix together pumpkin, sugars, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice. Add the eggs and oil and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and stir well.
- Spoon batter into each doughnut mold until about three quarters full.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- While doughnuts are cooling, prepare glaze. Mix the powdered sugar, maple extract and water until creamy. Dip each cooled doughnut in the glaze and let excess drip off. Allow the glaze to harden before enjoying!