- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 24 cookies
Turn a favorite treat into a sensational season treat with the addition of pumpkin!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together the flour, oats, ginger, cloves, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and baking soda.
- Separately mix together butter, sugar, and brown sugar until creamy.
- Once creamy, add in the pumpkin, vanilla and egg and beat. Once well mixed, slowly add in the dry sifted ingredients. Mix on low until well mixed. Add in the chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes or until the ends begin to brown. Let cool before eating. Enjoy!