- 10 minutes
- 45 minutes
Serve up a fall favorite flavor for dessert this year with a cobbler that blends the sweet pumpkin spice with the crunch of chopped pecans.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add pumpkin, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice to 13" X 9" baking dish. Stir until well mixed and spread evenly over the bottom.
- Top pumpkin mixture with chopped pecans.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over pumpkin and pecans.
- Cut butter into 16 slices and place on top.
- Evenly pour evaporated milk over the cake mix and butter.
- Bake for 45 minutes.