- 15 minutes
- 20 minutes
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, Whisk eggs, half and half, pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and walnuts
- Dip one slice of bread at a time in the pumpkin mixture until fully coated, then place in the prepared hot skillet.
- Repeat with the remaining slices of bread.
- Cook the bread until golden brown, about 3 minutes on each side.
- TIP: Stir the pumpkin mixture between dips to keep the walnuts from settling.