- 25 minutes
- 10 minutes
- Makes 36 cookies
Pumpkin snickerdoodles are the perfect fall treat! Dip them in apple cider or ice with cream cheese frosting for a richer taste.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line several half sheet pans with parchment paper and set aside. Combine cinnamon and sugar in a bowl, set aside.
- Cream together the sugar, butter, and shortening. Just until mixed. Scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl occasionally with a rubber spatula.
- Stir in the eggs, pumpkin, flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
- Roll cookies into 1 1/2-inch balls and roll in cinnamon sugar mixture. Place the cookies on the parchment lined half sheet pans evenly spaced apart. (3 cookies per row with 4 rows)
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Let cool on a baking rack before removing from the sheet pans.