- 10 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, break up the leftover stuffing into small chunks. Add the egg, garlic, cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Add the ground beef and mix until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Form the mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls and transfer to a cast iron skillet or foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Top the cooked meatballs with the marinara sauce and sprinkle with the cheese.
Recipe Tip: Use leftover cranberry sauce for a delicious alternative topping! Bring 1 1/2 cups of the cranberry sauce to a boil over medium heat with 3/4 cups ketchup and 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and serve with the meatballs instead of marinara sauce.