- 15 minutes
- 45 minutes
Fast and easy chicken dinner. Easy to whip up, and then let the oven do the work.
- grease a 14 X 9 inch pan
- In a saucepan heat up the water and butter to a boil. When it has reached a boil remove from heat.
- Add the stuffing mix to the water butter mixer, stir to combine. Then add the mixture to the 14 X 9 inch pan
- Place chicken on top of stuffing, and add the mushroom soup on top of the chicken
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45 min or until chicken has an internal temp of 170 degrees.
- Let set and cool, covered for 15 minutes. Then enjoy.