- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
A favorite for game day or a quick delicious meal for the family.
- On medium high heat, sauté garlic in olive oil just until golden.
- Add ground turkey and cook until brown.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili beans, and chili mix season
- Bring to boil, then turn down heat to simmer
- Stir in black pepper, brown sugar, and cayenne
- Add salt to desired taste and flavor.
- Cook for 15 - 20 minutes. Option (you can cook in crock pot on low)
- Place in bowl and top with shredded cheese