- 5 minutes
Mix it up with this 30-minute skillet dish that combines beef sirloin, Ramen noodles, and the vegetables of your choice.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter and cook the beef sirloin pieces until they're cooked and no longer pink. Remove them from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the onions to the skillet and sauté until softened.
- At the same time, in a large saucepan, cook the Ramen noodles according to package directions.
- At the same time, in another saucepan, cook the frozen vegetables according to package directions.
- Return the sirloin pieces to the skillet along with the cooked vegetables and the cooked Ramen noodles and about 1 cup of liquid. Heat over medium-low, stirring frequently, until all of the ingredients are thoroughly hot.