- 10 Minutes
- 40 Minutes
- Spray an 8x8 baking dish with baking spray, then line with parchment paper. Set aside until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over very low heat. Whisk in the cocoa, then remove the pan from the heat.
- Stir in the sugar 1/4 cup at a time until fully blended. Once the batter is cooled down, whisk in the eggs one at a time.
- Stir in salt and vanilla, then flour and baking powder. Stir in the chocolate chips and fresh raspberries.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the prepared baking dish. Add a few spoonfuls of raspberry preserves to the top of the brownies, about one spoonful near near corner. Use a knife to spread the preserves in a “swirled” design across the top of the brownies, cutting a little into the brownie mixture to mix it in, too.
- Bake at 350 F for 40-45 minutes, until the center is set and cooked through.
- Allow the brownies to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool for another five minutes. Slice and serve warm!