- 7 minutes
- 15 minutes
- Prepare pasta in salted water according to box instructions.
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, garlic and ginger. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet on medium high heat, add oil and sear chicken breast on both sides until done.
- In a separate sauce pot heat coconut milk and fresh ginger root. Reduce heat to medium, add cracked red pepper and allow to simmer.
- Pour coconut milk over chicken and allow to cook for at least 8-10 minutes.
- Toss together pasta, chicken and coconut milk mix with fresh basil.
- Gently toss in pistachios and top with fresh raspberries and fresh lime juice. Garnish with parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.