- 5 minutes
- 6 minutes
- Combine the sugar and 1/2 cup water in a saucepan over medium to low heat.
- Bring to a slight boil and stir the mixture until the sugar dissolves.
- Turn off the heat and allow the simple syrup to cool.
- Add, 18 of the raspberries, the mint leaves and the simple syrup in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain the mixture and pour into a pitcher then add 1 1/3 cups water.
- Pour the mixture into each glass over ice. Top with mint sprigs and the remaining raspberries. Serve immediately.