- 5 minutes
- 6 hours
- In a medium saucepan, bring the cran-raspberry juice to a boil, just long enough to get it hot. Then turn the heat off.
- Place the water in a large bowl and add the packets of gelatin. Do not stir. Let it rest for 3 minutes.
- Carefully add the cran-raspberry juice to the bowl with the gelatin mixture and stir for several minutes.
- Add the sugar and stir for another minute or so. Add the prosecco. Stir everything together.
- Place two cups of the mixture into your choice of mold or pan (you can use a Bundt pan or another similar mold).
- Add the raspberries and make sure each one is submerged. Let it set for 45 minutes in the fridge. Leave the remaining gelatin mixture at room temperature. Remove the Bundt pan from the fridge and carefully add the rest of the gelatin mixture over the raspberries. Pop it back in the fridge for several hours or until set.
- Fill a large, deep skillet with warm water. Place your Bundt pan in the water for approximately 20 seconds or so (take care to keep water out of the pan). Then carefully invert the pan onto your serving plate. The easiest way is to hold the plate against the Bundt pan and carefully flip the pan so the gelatin pops out.