- 20 minutes
- 35 minutes
Enjoy the pretty pink goodness of these chocolatey brownies and serve them up at your next gathering.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, cocoa, 1 cup of flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in the egg, water, butter, and vanilla. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a 9x9-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mash the raspberries and combine with the powdered sugar, the cream cheese, the milk, and 1/2 teaspoon of the flour. Beat until smooth and drizzle over the top of the brownies.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes.