- 10 minutes
- 1 minute
- Makes 6 to 8 small glass
Whip up these delicious desserts and share with your favorite people.
- Mix together the Cool-Whip and the raspberries in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, the sugar, and the butter; mix until thoroughly combined.
- In the bottom of each glass, place about an inch of the graham cracker mixture (press down lightly).
- Add the Cool-Whip/raspberry mixture until it's about ½-inch to an inch from the top of the glass.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cookie crumbs, and garnish with a raspberry if desired.