- 10 minutes
- 3 minutes
- Place the cereal into a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl, place the white chocolate chips and the butter and melt on high for 45 seconds; stir. As needed, microwave in 15-second intervals until the chocolate is melted. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture evenly over cereal. Fold gently until cereal is evenly coated. Sprinkle with sprinkles, if using.
- Add the powdered sugar and toss gently until all the cereal is coated.
- Add the colored candies, peanuts and yogurt-covered raisins. Toss to combine.