- 10 minutes
- 25 minutes
This tasty recipe is a fresh take on potato salad.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Season potatoes with salt and pepper. Toss in EVOO to lightly coat, place on sheet pan and roast until tender.
- In a large skillet render off cut bacon until just cooked. Remove bacon from pan and drain off excess grease.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water add corn cob, whole green beans. Blanch until tender and shock in cold water to stop the cooking process and help to maintain color
- In a separate bowl whisk together ½ cup of EVOO, garlic, rosemary, mustard, marjoram, red wine vinegar until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Toss all ingredients together and serve.