- 15 minutes
- 45-55 minutes
Bundt cakes are deep seeded in southern tradition and hospitality and this one is perfect for a valentine's dessert!
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs, oil, sour cream and butter milk in a bowl until well combined and smooth.
- In a separate bowl, sift the cake mix and the pudding mix. Slowly, add these dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients and mix until the batter is smooth.
- Spray the bundt pan heavily with nonstick spray. Pour the batter into the bundt pan and bake for 45-55 minutes until a toothpick comes out smooth all over.
- Let the cake cool completely and flip onto a pan or cake stand.
- To prepare the icing, mix the cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar until creamy and pipe or spread over the bundt cake. Enjoy!